The best choice in Cars for today’s Generation is based on security, reliability, and protections features. As there is no doubt that today’s Kids are so careless while driving. They enjoy their freedom and forget to ensure their safety, the cars with the protection features are the Best Choice for Youth. The look and model of the car fascinate the youth a lot more than the security but you must explore all the features which are unavoidable to append in the feature list of your teen cars.
Some of the key norms while choosing cars for your teen drivers:
- Choose the best possible latest model with a classy look from outside.
- Choose the best secure car for your teens and only consider the best reliable model for them.
- In the end, after all possible exploration, choose the car which could be in budget with balanced look and security features.
Best Cars for Teens according to USA Today:
According to the USA Today, we have listed below top choices for teens based on sizes demands and the price ranges. The list below may be quite different but surely nearby. Look at the below list for Best Cars for teens on the basis of sizes and prices.
Best Cars for teens on the basis of size:
- Small size: Toyota Prius(2016)
- Middle size: Toyota Camry or Camry Hybrid
- Large size: Buick Lacrosse
- Small SUV: Hyundai Tucson
- Midsize SUV: Chevy Traverse
Best Cars for teens on the basis of Price:
- Hyundai Accent: Under $20000
- Volkswagen Jetta (car), Honda HR-V (SUV) :From $20,000 to $25,000Kia
- Forte (car), Kia Soul (SUV): From $25,000 to $30,000
- Toyota Camry or Camry Hybrid (car), Hyundai Santa Fe (SUV): From $30,000 to $35,000
- Toyota RAV4 (SUV): From: $35,000 to $40,000
Circumstances To Examine When Deciding the Best Car for Your Teen Driver:
It is so obvious that the teens are not very serious about their security rather than that they are more focused on the technical features such as Apple Car Play, Android Auto features, which encourages easy smart phones interfaces for music and other apps without affecting their smartphones. But, the best decision will not only be the modern technology such as Bluetooth connectivity, easy interfacing etc but also safety measures.
It is most important to know the capability of your teen driver before selecting a heavy sports car, because generally teens are interested in taking the car which can be proud to drive and requires lots of power. But the new driver requires a simple and easy manageable car to practice for a while and then they can shift on powerful and strong pickups or cars.